BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
How do I book an appointment throught the website?
It's easy. Just hit the "Book an Appointment" button up top and you will be redirected to Appointment page look for the Appointment Booking Form.
I was not able to book an appointment ahead of time, can I still get a waxing service done?
- Select the Branch you want to have your appointment.
- Choose the date when you want to set your appointment.
- You may choose your preferred technician (Optional).
- Select what type of service you want to avail. After selecting service the price will automatically appear.
- Select what time you want to schedule your appointment. End time will be automatically populated.
- If you want to add another waxing service you can click the "Add Service Button," Then fill in the necessary info.
Yes, we accept walk-ins but we highly encourage you to book an appointment just so you don't have to wait in line.
I booked an appointment but something came up. What should I do?
Chill. You can schedule another appointment or drop by a Lay Bare branch.
Do you offer special promos for birthday celebrants?
Yes, you are entitled to get an eyebrow threading for FREE on your birthday month. Our branch staff will ask you to present a valid ID to verify your birthday.
Help! I'm getting waxed down there for the very first time. Is there any particular medication I can take to relieve the pain?
We recommend that you take Advil (or any brand you're okay with) at least 30mins before your bikini or brazilian wax. The other services are very tolerable in terms of discomfort.
Just got a waxing service done for my legs, does the hair grow back thicker and curlier?
Nope! On the contrary, it will grow back finer and sparser. Especially if you do it regularly.
Do waxing technicians wear gloves during the service?
Our waxing technicians aren't required to wear gloves because our cold wax jelly tends to stick to it. Don't worry! We keep it hygenic and make sure that they sanitize well before your service.
What should I wear if I'm planning to get my legs waxed?
We highly recommend that you wear something loose or bring a pair of shorts to wear after the procedure.
I'm 14 years old and I'm planning to get waxed for the very first time. Do I need to come with my mom?
For Ages 13 to 17 an informed consent is required, with a testimony that informs us that your parents understand the risks. This written parental consent is to be submitted, but it is not vital that the parent is present.
For Ages 12 and below Parent must be present to accomplish the written consent form, and sign the waiver form on the minor’s behalf.
Can I get a facial after I get my eyebrows threaded?
Nope. Get your eyebrows threaded after your facial treatment.
Why don't you offer eyebrow waxing as a service?
Eyebrow threading tends to be more gentle on the skin. Waxing the brow bone could cause premature sagging with too much tugging of the skin.
Can I get my underarms waxed during my period?
You are usually prone to bruising during your period. We recommend that you wait after your period to get any service done. Bruising could lead to darkening of the skin.
Can I hit the beach tomorrow if I get my legs waxed today?
Best to wait two (2) days after your waxing session before engaging in any physical activity or staying under the sun.
PREMIER LOYALTY CARD
What is PLC?
PLC means Premier Loyalty Card. Our PLC clients get exclusive freebies and discounts.
How do I apply for PLC?
It's easy! Follow the simple steps below:
How do I become qualified for a PLC?
- On the left menu click "User Tools" then select "PLC Application."
- You will be redirected to PLC Application Page. Scroll down and look for the "Premier Loyalty Card Application Form."
- Select the "Branch" you want your card to be delivered.
- Select "Application Type," if you are applying for the first time you may select "New". For lost, damaged cards or you want to simply change your card, choose "Replacement".
- Finally click the submit button.
- You will then receive a natofication in your registered email address if you have successfully submitted your application.
You must accumulate at least Php 5,000 worth of services. If you're qualified, all you have to do is submit an application online.
How much is the replacement fee?
It's Php100.00 and you will have to pay this when you pick-up your card from the branch.
Would I be informed through text or email if my Premier Loyalty Card is available for pick-up?
You'll be receiving an email notice once your application has been approved or denied.
How soon can I get my Premier Loyalty Card?
You may apply online at your home branch and they will verify if you have reached an accumulated amount worth Php5,000.00 and they can give you the discount off the bat. For other branches, however, you have to have your card already. Processing takes 3-4 weeks from the time of submission.
Where can I use my Premier Loyalty Card?
Your Premier Loyalty Card is honored in all Lay Bare branches.
Are the points in my Frequency Card counted for the Premier Loyalty Card?
Yes, all services count towards the Premier Loyalty Card. Once you know you've reached the Php 5,000.00 mark, submit an online application as soon as you can!
I haven't been able to track all by visits. Do you have a record of what I have availed services?
Yes, we have a database that monitors your past visits. You can ask the branch staff from time-to-time to know how much you have already purchased.
How do I view my previous transactions in my account?
Log-in to your account and follow these steps:
Why can't I view my first ever transaction?
- On the left menu click the Transaction History.
- You will be redirected to Transaction Details. Please read the note carefully before proceeding.
- Just click the "Click here to confirm" link to send your request for transaction viewing.
- You will receive a verification email with the link that you are requesting to view your transaction.
- Open the email then click the verification link sent to you by Lay Bare.
- You will be redirected to a page telling you that you have successfuly verified your request for viewing your Transaction History.
Our online client record reflects transactions starting 2010 only. So if it was prior to that, you probably can't see it online. Rest assured, we will have you client card and we will
count towards the Php 5,000 mark for eligibility of the Premier Loyalty Card status.