1. On the left menu click User Tools then click and select PLC Application.
2. You will be redirected to PLC Application Page scroll down and look for the Premier Loyalty Card Application Form.
3. Select the Branch you want your card to be delivered.
4. Select Application Type, if you are applying for the first time you may select
For lost card, damage card or simply you want to change your card choose "Replacement".
5. Finally click the submit button.
6. You will then receive an email to the email address you registered in your profile if you have successfully submitted your application.
Premier Loyalty Card
One must reach Php 5,000 pesos worth of accumulated services.
You must accumulate at least Php5,000 worth of services before qualifying. If you're qualified, all you have to do is submit an application by going to the "Apply for a Premier Loyalty Card" found in all page of the website.
All you have to do is out in another request in the on-line application found in our website. The replacement has a cost of Php100.00 that you will have to pay when you pick-up your card from the branch.
You'll be receiving an email notice once your application has been approved or denied.
Hi! You may apply online at your home branch and they could verify that you've reached 5k and they could give you the discount off the bat. For other branches however you have to have your card already. Processing takes 3-4 weeks from the time of submission.
Yes your Premier Card will be honored at any Lay Bare branch.
Yes all services count towards the Premier Loyalty Card. Once you know you've hit the P5k mark, fill out an application form at your regular branch so you may be issued a card.
Yes we have a record of all your visits. Once you have accumulated P5000 worth of services, you may be able to apply for the Premier Loyalty Card that entitles you to 10% off at any Lay Bare branch. We will roll this out by May 1st. :)
Yes, we have a database that tracks your services. You may check with the branch you visit the most to see if you've hit the mark already and they could issue you a Premier Loyalty Card that you may present at any branch to get the 10% off.
1. On the left menu click Appointments Button.
2. You will be redirected to Appointment page look for the Appointment Booking Form.
3. Fill up the form by completing the details below;
a) Select the Branch you want to have your appointment.
b) Choose the date when you want to set your appointment.
c) You may choose Technician you want to do the waxing service (Optional)
d) Select what type of service you want to avail. After selecting service the price will automatically appear.
e) Select what time you want to schedule your appointment. End time will be automatically populated.
f) If you want to add another waxing service you can click the Add Service Button, Then fill up the necessary info.
Yes, walk-ins are ok but we recommend you make an appointment to avoid waiting in line.
No need your appointment is directly sent to the branch. Please be there on time since we will only hold your reservation for 10mins.
No worries, you just can make a new appointment or walk-in.
You get one free eyebrow threading on your birthday month. You will be asked to present an ID to verify your birthday.
We recommend that you take Advil (or any brand you're comfy with) at least 30mins before your bikini or brazilian wax. The other services are very tolerable in terms of discomfort.
No, on the contrary hair will grow back finer and sparser.
Yes technicians will wear a glove on the hand that touches your skin. The other hand that waxes won't since it will stick to the wax. Don't worry aside from washing with soap and water she applies alcohol and/or hand sanitizer before and after performing a procedure.
Yes that would be best.
For Ages 13 to 17 an informed consent is required, with own testimony that they understand the risks, Written parental consent to be submitted, but it is not vital that the parent is present.
For Ages 12 and below Parent present to accomplish the written consent form, and sign the waiver form on the minors behalf.
Hi there! Thank you for choosing Lay Bare. It is better to avoid tight clothing at least during the first 24 hours after your waxing treatment. Your legs should be back to "normal" in 48 hours. Do come in with a parent to signify consent and you will asked to sign a waiver as well.
Facial before threading.
Threading instead of waxing for eyebrows because too much tugging on the eyelids could cause them to sag prematurely :)
You are usually more prone to bruising when you have your period so best to wait till after because bruising will lead to darkening of underarms.
It is but you are more prone to getting bruised so better to wait until 2 days after it ends.
Hi! Better to get is done at least 2 days before.
No that should be perfect :)
1. On the left menu click the Transaction History.
2. You will be redirected to Transaction Details. Please read the note carefully before proceeding.
3. Just click the "Click here to confirm" link to send your request for transaction viewing.
4. You will receive a verification email with the link that you are requesting to view your transaction.
5. Open the email then click the verification link sent to you by Lay Bare.
6. You will be redirected to a page telling you that you have successfuly verified your request for viewing your Transaction History.
You can do this by following the instructions on the user guide found in the website by clicking the Lay bare On-line.
The branch record created didn't contain your email address which is the identifier that links branch transactions to your profile. You may now view your past visits by going to the View Transaction sections.
All transactions are counted towards the accumulated P5000 worth of services but the loyalty card program has its own guidelines.
We were only online in 2010 so if it was prior to that then it won't be seen online but will still be on your client card and will count towards the 5k mark and eligibility for Premier Card status.